RadStar GM 1-2
Designed specifically for radon mitigation professionals. Two diagnostic devices in one: Radon Grab Sampler and Micro Manometer.
Part # 28337
GM 1-2 Features
1 - Radon Grab Sampler
- Performs a 6-minute radon grab sample
- Displays real-time alpha particle counts
- Readings in pCi/L or Bq/m3
- Approximately 5-hour battery life
2 - Micro Manometer
- Time Average option adjusts readings for high wind or other environmental conditions
- Readings in "WC or Pascals
- Approximately 5-day battery life
RadonAway® Easy Read U-tube Manometer
Measures pressure to 4.5 "WC (114mm) to monitor system operation. Helps radon mitigators to meet AARST-ANSI RRNC2.0 requirements. Includes u-tube manometer, tubing and 2 self-tap screws, system and component labels, homeowner information, and hangable plastic bag
- Blue Liquid - Part # 50017
- Red Liquid - Part # 50018
RadonAway® Checkpoint IIA System Monitor/Alarm
Audible alarm; green and red LED lights; factory present to activate at .25"WC (6.35mm) vacuum pressure; low voltage
Part # 28001-2
Pro Series 3 Radon Gas Detector
Designed for homeowner use; ionization sensor with audible alarm; short- and long-term radon level averages displayed after 48 hours; hourly beeps if long-term levels are 4 pCi/L (148Bq/M3) or higher.
Part # 28402
NOTE: Metric Equivalents (in parentheses) are approximate.